- Perform multi point inspection. Set tire pressures and top off fluids as needed. Grease steering and suspension components if available.
- Dismount tires, clean rim and install new tires. Computer spin balance tires and check for leaks. Install on vehicle and hand torque wheel nuts.
- Replace bulb and tail light socket on the passenger side rear tail gate.
- Washer nozzle replacement
- State Inspection – Passenger Car
- Connect car to Emissions machine and run test.
- Wheel Alignment. Road test vehicle. Check the steering and suspension, set tire pressures. Set steering wheel, Check wheel alignment angles and adjust to manufacturers specs. Road test vehicle.
Lucas H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/20/2021