- Pennsylvania State Inspection – A Certified Pa Inspector completes a driving and visual inspection of vehicle.
- Connect car to Emissions machine and run test.
- Dismount tires, clean rim and install new tires. Computer spin balance tires and check for leaks. Install on vehicle and hand torque wheel nuts.
- Install new FRONT brake pads and rotors, clean all surfaces, grease all pins and slides. Test drive vehicle to ensure proper installation and braking.
- Wheel Alignment. Road test vehicle. Check the steering and suspension, set tire pressures. Set steering wheel, Check wheel alignment angles and adjust to manufacturers specs. Road test vehicle.
Lauri L. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/26/2021