CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-05T22:02:33+00:002005 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-05T22:02:33+00:00
- Perform multi-point inspection. Set tire pressures and top off fluids as needed. Grease steering and suspension components if available.
- State Inspection – Passenger Car
- Connect car to Emissions machine and run test.
- Connect a coolant flushing machine and flush out the old coolant while adding new 60/40 mixture of the proper coolant and water to the vehicle. Disconnect the machine and check for leaks. Road test the vehicle checking the heater operation.
- Remove old fluid from brake master cylinder. Connect flushing machine and vacuum bleed each wheel until new fluid comes out at each wheel. Disconnect flushing machine and check for leaks and road test.
Judith S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/4/2021