- Dismount tires, clean rim and install new tires. Computer spin balance tires and check for leaks. Install on vehicle and hand torque wheel nuts.
- Wheel Alignment. Road test vehicle. Check the steering and suspension, set tire pressures. Set steering wheel, Check wheel alignment angles and adjust to manufacturers specs. Road test vehicle.
- State Inspection – Passenger Car
- Connect car to Emissions machine and run test.
- Clean off oil that has leaked on underside of engine etc.
- Coolant pressure did drop while pressure test was performed found not exterior leaks. And we did see oil deposits in radiator.
- BRAKE LIGHT BULB – Remove & Replace -Left Rear
- Clean engine with cleaner/de-greaser. Add UV dye to oil. Have customer drive car for approximately 75 miles. When vehicle returns, check for leaks with UV light to pinpoint source of leak.
- Perform multi point inspection. Set tire pressures and top off fluids as needed. Grease steering and suspension components if available.
Charles C. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/26/2021