- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT And Serpentine Belt- Remove & Replace – 2.5i,2.5i Premium,Outback Sport -Both belts
- Clean wheel hubs
- Dismount tires, clean rim and install new tires. Computer spin balance tires and check for leaks. Install on vehicle and hand torque wheel nuts.
- Perform multi point inspection. Set tire pressures and top off fluids as needed. Grease steering and suspension components if available.
- Remove old fluid and install power steering cleaner and road test the vehicle. Continue to flush out the cleaner until the fluid is clean. Add new power steering fluid 1qt. and road test. Continue to flush out the power steering system. Remove power steering cleaner with new power steering fluid 1qt. Road test the vehicle checking the power steering operation.
- Weld In rear exhaust hanger and straight pipe previous hole where hanger broke
- Wheel Alignment. Road test vehicle. Check the steering and suspension, set tire pressures. Set steering wheel, Check wheel alignment angles and adjust to manufacturers specs. Road test vehicle.
Mark M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/30/2020