- Pennsylvania State Inspection – A Certified Pa Inspector completes a driving and visual inspection of vehicle.
- Connect car to Emissions machine and run test.
- Perform multi point inspection. Set tire pressures and top off fluids as needed. Grease steering and suspension components if available.
- Remove old fluid from brake master cylinder. Connect flushing machine and vacuum bleed each wheel until new fluid comes out at each wheel. Disconnect flushing machine and check for leaks and road test.
- Install new REAR brake pads and rotors, clean all surfaces, grease all pins and slides. Test drive vehicle to ensure proper installation and braking.
- Labor to remvoe and replace rear calieprs
- Replace hardware and drill out broken hardware on front exhause flange
Peter M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/17/2023