- Perform multi-point inspection. Set tire pressures. Top off fluids as needed. Grease steering and suspension parts if available.
- Rotate tires and set tire pressures (performed at no charge)
- Plug left rear tire due to puncture
- SERPENTINE DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- DRIVE BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace-When replacing serpentine belt
- Additional labor to replace idler pulley when replacing serpentine belt
- State Inspection – Passenger Car
- Connect car to Emissions machine and run test.
Angela M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/17/2022