- DIFFERENTIAL FLUID – Drain & Refill – Front and Rear
- Dismount tires, clean rim and install new tires. Balance tires and check for leaks. Install on vehicle and hand torque wheel nuts.
- Perform multi-point inspection. Set tire pressures. Top off fluids as needed. Grease steering and suspension parts if available.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – 2.5L Engine
- Wheel Alignment. Road test vehicle. Check the steering and suspension, set tire pressures. Set steering wheel, Check wheel alignment angles and adjust to manufacturers specs. Road test vehicle.
Richard B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/21/2020