- Test drive vehicle, check fluids, check/ reset tire pressures, check lights, check wiper blades, test battery, check hoses and belts and tires and pull wheels to visually see brake pad linings. Research MSI's/ recommendations
- Perform multi point inspection. Set tire pressures and top off fluids as needed. Grease steering and suspension components if available.
- Put memory saver on car. Clean corrosion from battery terminals and ensure terminals tighten put anti corrosion spray on terminal.
- Labor to remove and replace cabin and engine air filters
- Install new REAR brake pads and rotors, clean all surfaces, grease all pins and slides. Test drive vehicle to ensure proper installation and braking.
Charles E. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/21/2022