2019 Jeep WranglerCRM Mitchell1 2023-03-10T23:00:19+00:00
- one nail an passenger front drivers rear and replace stem on spare wheel
- Dismount tires, clean rim and install new tires. Computer spin balance tires and check for leaks. Install on vehicle and hand torque wheel nuts.
- Pennsylvania State Inspection – A Certified Pa Inspector completes a driving and visual inspection of vehicle.
- Connect car to Emissions machine and run test.
- Perform multi-point inspection. Set tire pressures. Top off fluids as needed. Grease steering and suspension parts if available.
Melissa C. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/9/2023