CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-23T23:03:53+00:002017 Kia Niro CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-23T23:03:53+00:00
- State Inspection – Passenger Car
- Connect car to Emissions machine and run test.
- Clean and lubricate front brakes at no charge
- Install new REAR brake pads and rotors, clean all surfaces, grease all pins and slides. Test drive vehicle to ensure proper installation and braking.
- Perform multi-point inspection. Set tire pressures. Top off fluids as needed. Grease steering and suspension parts if available.
- Dismount tires, clean rim and install new tires. Computer spin balance tires and check for leaks. Install on vehicle and hand torque wheel nuts.
- Wheel Alignment. Road test vehicle. Check the steering and suspension, set tire pressures. Set steering wheel, Check wheel alignment angles and adjust to manufacturers specs. Road test vehicle.
Tim B. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/23/2021